Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Final project planning


For the final project, I'm still not sure what I want to do. I think I want to play around with wax and new materials and try to incorporate a story into my final project after I figure out what materials I want to use. I think I want the story to represent summer and things that I really love the most. Another idea that I've had is to do something like splatter paint or something very abstract. I think as the week progresses I'll be more able to realize what I want to do for my final project exactly...I may even do a few different projects instead of spending my whole time on one specific thing. I think it would be kind of cool if I do something completely different that who I was in the beginning meaning that what I do isn't so precise and shows how far I've come as an artist these past two semesters. Possibly a before and after thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment