Monday, October 18, 2010

Mid-term Reflection (due Sunday, October 17, at noon).

In art class so far this term, I think that I have been doing pretty well. I think that my strength is thinking outside of the box on projects, and when I take the time, sketching. For the second half of the term, I think that I need to work on using new strategies to draw. As in, like on one of the D.E.A.D days, when we had to draw the big structure made of paper and Ms. Robberts told us to do a quick sketch of the whole thing. Instead, I focused more so on trying to make it perfect, then just getting the shapes down on the paper. I also think that I should try to make more time for my sketchbook so that I can do more detailed drawings. Lastly, I'd like to finish the projects that I finished the first part of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment