Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Three Forms Drawing

Today in our D.E.A.D. we sketched a cup, a pin-cone, and a wooden rectangle block. Going in I felt confident in what I was going to be drawing, but when I started, I got really frustrated mostly with the shading. I felt that it was difficult to be drawing something that didn't have the same colors. I think the best way for me to describe it more clearly is like, if I had to draw a colorful forest in just black and white. Though the colors weren't that drastic, I still found it really difficult. I mostly spent my time on drawing the cup. But at the end, I started the pine-cone and I think it would have come out somewhat okay. The only problem that I had with it was that there were so many little connecting things that went off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment